It is our pleasure to offer residential property management services to our clients.
Included in this service are:
- Tenant screening including credit, employment, criminal, rental history
- Property inspections
- Rent collection and disbursement monthly
- Walk thru inspections before during and after
- Digital photos of the property
- Computer generated reports regarding income & expense reports
- Annual report including 1099’s for each property
We charge 10% of the gross dollar value of the lease or 1 month’s rent…whichever is less as a leasing fee. That amount includes compensation offered to cooperation agents through our MLS system.
We maintain a separate escrow account for all security deposits. All collected rents and disbursements are made from a designated property management account and not co-mingled with any other operation funds. Disbursements are usually made by the 12th day of the month.
We usually maintain a small operating account for minor repairs. Any repairs over $500 will require a 2nd estimate or the owner’s approval.
We do not charge for inspection fees, service calls, repair fees, long distance, copies or any other administrative fees.
Thank you for considering The Schrader Group as your property manager.
We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.